Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hey Gina Glocksen fans!


I've just learned that Chicago's own Gina Glocksen is hitting the bookstores in support of the new book Chicken Soup for the American Idol Soul: Stories from the Idols and their Fans that Open Your Heart and Make Your Soul Sing by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, and Debra Poneman. She will appear (along with Season One alum Jim Verraros) and sign books at Borders in Evanston and Naperville, Illinois later this month, so check events at your local bookstores, too. They will also sign books at 3pm on Saturday, January 19th at my local Barnes and Noble store at Webster Place on Clybourn ...look for me there in my t-shirt!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited! I am totally going to read Chicken Soup for the American Idol Lovers Soul!

Idolmama said...

Let me know how it is!

Anonymous said...

I'll be seeing you soon so I will :) P.S. I'm your niece not a stalker lol