Tuesday, November 6, 2007

What's going on?

Someone had the nerve to ask me the other day, how can there be anything about American Idol for you to write when the show isn't even on?? I just about coughed up my Coca Cola.

The truth is, and you know this since you are reading this blog :) with 6 seasons so far there is LOTS going on with ex-Idols, with albums, follow up albums, holiday albums, concert tours, TV appearances, Broadway shows, charity events/causes, gossip :) PLUS, the spin-off shows are great fodder: So You Think You Can Dance this summer, Don't Forget the Lyrics! and most recently, The Next Great American Band (which I haven't even gotten around to weighing in on yet...but I love it! Go Sixwire!) There is lots to write about! And discuss amongst ourselves :)

January will be here before we know it!

No comments: