Friday, November 2, 2007

Yuletide Yamin!

Okay, I know that Elliott Yamin is Jewish, but that isn't stopping me from loving his new CD of Christmas music. I deal with the same thing when I listen to Barry Manilow at Christmas....some of my favorite holiday music! Honest!

You can only get Elliot's Christmas CD at Target, and you'll want to pick it up as it has lots of old favorites with Elliot's special spin on them including "Little Drummer Boy;" "Merry Christmas, Baby;" "The Christmas Song;" and "Jingle Bells." You'll also get Elliot crooning "A Very Merry Christmas," "Let's be Naughty (And Save Santa the Trip)," as well as "Warm Me Up" -- three original songs recorded exclusively for the CD. My personal favorite? "This Christmas" , a Donny Hathaway standard, gets the CD going with trademark Elliot. What's not to like? And a pricetag at $6.99 means even Scrooge can afford it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this CD and plan to buy some to send to the troops overseas - how can they not love it too!