Monday, November 12, 2007

Why Isn't Anybody Watching The Next Great American Band?

I actually like this show, I have my TiVo set to record it and then enjoy it at my leisure over the weekend if need be.....maybe I'm just addicted to the Idol Franchise, but I quite enjoy seeing the bands perform, I love Sixwire (okay cuz maybe I'm a housewife!) but I also like the bunch o' kids (Hanson, anyone?)

I guess the Friday night spot is a deathwish for ratings, BUT the show does bridge that need I have for an off-season trio of jidges including one with an accent that says way mean (but spot-on) things, a dark-haired lady in the middle who has _maybe_ passed her musical prime, and an ego-laden rock 'star' with liberal props....

If you don't watch, why not? Just curious....enlighten me.

No comments: