Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lacey Gets No Satisfaction (Save) from Judges

I sat down to watch the show fully expecting 2 contestants to go home tonight and was a smidge disappointed to realize we'd only lose one this week.....heck, we could lose 6 and get on with it in my always humble Idolmama opinion. ....but anyhow.....David Cook kicked off the top of the show with a rousing rock rendition of "Jumpin' Jack Flash" and jump it did....he sounded great and looked totally comfortable and his backing band was terrific. In fact, I thought he looked much as he did in his Idol days, which was oddly comforting to me....so often regular people who become STARS just look different later on. But DC was his cool, confident and way talented self. (Note to self: check DC website for possible Chicago summer appearances!)

On to filling those silver stools, and those who filled them were no surprise: Lacey, Paige and Tim. I giggled, wondering if Lacey's hair accessory was one Haeley Vaughn made for her (I'm rotten). I really thought Tim would be called, but in the end we were sung out by Lacey who did a beautiful job despite emotions breaking through. I do like her voice, and find her every bit as quirky-interesting as Siobahn but somehow Lacey didn't connect. She held her head high and showed us a graceful and grateful exit. Well done, Lacey, and best of luck to you!

With Paige and Tim on notice, we move on to next week....

2 comments:

Idolmama said...

謝謝您!

Idolmama said...

According to Google Translate, that should say thank you :)