Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy New Year

Okay, so I took a month off from here to enjoy the holidays with my family, and - BAM! - Idol is now just mere days away! I can't believe it. I love the promo posters up around town as well as the TV previews....I'm guessing that Season 7 will be plenty entertaining. I caught an amusing interview by CNN's Anderson Cooper with Simon the other evening and caught Ryan Seacrest in that delicious playing-himself cameo in the hilarious Knocked Up....also enjoyed some American Idol Rewind, the perfect tide-me-over remedy.


Hands down my favorite holiday gift this season was this t-shirt from my sister.... if you see me about town in it, stop and say "hi"!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why can't we also see the face of this Idolmama! Great Tee.. must be a special sis :)
Looking forward to Simon, Ryan and Idolmama!

Anonymous said...

Totally great tee!! Nice set of ... letters on the shirt. Hee hee... Wait a minute.. when is the first night of Idol again?? JK....LOVE YA and TG for BIG SCREENS AND HDTV WITH BOSE SOUND!!

Idolmama said...

Um...thanks to you for your props! Shirt looks way better in person :) And I agree about big screens and special sisters...