Thursday, May 8, 2008

Celebrating Jason Home

Ah, woke up this morning just a -little- sad that Idol next week won't have my favorite goofy dreaded guy on anymore....but I'm more confident than ever that we'll hear more from him, and think he could end up growing in confidence like Elliot Yamin and knocking our socks off with his debut CD....I rode to work enjoying my little "Jason mix" and loved every note.

Wanted to share this photo, courtesy of Aunt Pearl! What do you think? Does he look better without dreads? And is that a corsage in his hand, off to prom maybe?

I'm also a bit miffed at the trashing he's gotten in the last few weeks. People, just because the guy chooses to wear his hair like that and is a little goofy and spacey from time to time does not mean he is a druggie....I read this morning that he's actually in a Christian Youth Group at his college, and from the neck wear he's sported all season, and his heartfelt rendition of "Hallelujah", I believe it. They call that judging a book by it's cover, and don't we try and teach our kids not to do that?

What a cutie. Miss him already!

No comments: