Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Gina and Connie to host American Idol Extra


Music to my ears to hear that two of my favorite former Idols will be getting another shot in the spotlight. Announced last week, my hometown gal Gina Glocksen will be joined by Constantine as the new co-hosts on this hour-long weekly Idol wrap up on Fox Reality Network (check your local listings). Out as co-hosts are former top-11 idols Mikalah Gordon and Matt Rogers. Best in new endeavors to you both, buh-bye!

According to Wikipedia, American Idol Extra is "the show that picks up right where American Idol leaves off". The program features the first full-length interview with the most recent eliminated contestant and various behind-the-scenes material.

Watch for the premier on Thursday, March 17 at 10 PM ET. Congrats to you both for scoring such great post-Idol gigs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey idol mama. I just saw the google alert! As a gina fan myself I think she has found an online friend in you and I am glad for that! I think she is going to be an exceptional host and will bring a lot of personality and wit to the show!