Sunday, March 30, 2008

Extra plug for American Idol Extra

I know I mentioned this show before when it's new co-hosts were announced (Constantine and Gina Glocksen!!!) but now I've actually, finally seen the show, and I gotta tell you....you must check it out! Just when you thought two nights a week of Idol were enough, we get THREE with this show. Airing on Thursday nights, we get a behind-the-scenes look at the show (and not in a Fordmercial kind of way, the real behind stage) and the very first interview with the ousted contestant (this week = Chikezie). JD Roberts is also a host, and does a great job, but my hometown gal Gina is awesome, holding that microphone and dishing with current and former Idols and other celebs! You go, girl! I'm proud of this major gig you landed....I hope you're having fun in LA and catching some rays, since there aren't many back home in Chicago this time of year!

And Constantine....love him (or not) (I do), I'm very happy to catch his handsome mug and winsome eyes also getting the Idol scoop from whomever....not a bad gig for him, either, considering his 15 minutes have now lasted about 86! And I'm glad about that!

At first I was certain my unnamed satellite provider would require me to be a Premium Subscriber to get the channel but in fact, I get it! Yahoo! So be sure to check your local listings for American Idol Extra, on the Fox Reality Network, Thursdays at 7pm and 10pm ET/PT!

No comments: