Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Too Many Davids.....

spoil American Idol. Naw....I'm just being silly! Apparently it was time to part with one. Honestly, I was surprised....Kristy was by all accounts across the Blogger/News media the one to go tonight, and she appeared resolved to this fact. To be fair, I think David H. was resolved to this fact as well and was a little surprised at his ouster. I can't imagine how that must feel, but at least tonight, the bottom three sang before knowing the outcome. As David aptly pointed out at the announcement of his bottom threeage: Hey! I can sing because this doesn't mean I'm going home, I'm just in the bottom three! Whoops......but it worked.

I wasn't surprised at all with Kristy Lee in the Bottom Three (hey, that rhymes) but with Syesha, in a way....Ameriker likes 'em good lookin' and she certainly is.

There isn't much else to say about tonight (I'm tired!) other than, early frontrunners Ramiele and Michael Johns: Notice is served! Either pump up your game or you'll be outtahere....

Note to Fox: WAAAAYYY too much Jim Carrey for me. Do the interview, pimp the movie, give him a coupla spots....but cutting to his reaction to the performances 28 times was a little much for me.

Next up: MORE Lennon and McCartney? Rumor has it they only had 25 songs to pick from last week....I'm nervous...

Also, don't like the call-in stuff this year. Boooorrr ---- iiiinnngggg

No comments: