Monday, March 24, 2008

Who's on top of the polls?

Just one poll, actually...and for a researcher, I know that does not a real study make. But, I think it's a good start, and let's face it....Idolblog is gettin 'er dun!

When asked the question, "Who is your favorite Top 10 Contestant?", the results on Idolblog's website are as follows, with a respectable 2,406 votes tallied:

David Archuleta 37%
Ramiele 16%
David Cook 11%
Brooke 8%
Jason 8%
Carly 7%
Michael 6%
Kristy Lee 3%
Syesha 2%
Chikezie 2%

No surprise that even with his massive Beatles buster, David is still on top, and David Cook in the Top 3 with the momentum he has been gaining with stellar performances. However, what in Sam Hill is Ramiele doing at #2? I know, I know....she was once a fav of mine. But ever since Hollywood week, chick has not delivered....yes, she's cute and sweet and that crying thing she does doesn't bother me too much....but she makes horrid wardrobe choices and she is wedding singer/karaoke for me now and I thought for everyone else, too.

I'm also surprised that Carly doesn't have more fans, and that Micheal isn't higher in this poll. I'm not surprised, tho, at the bottom three!

What this poll says to me is that the two Davids and probably Jason have the top 6 guy spots (but Michael could upset?) and that the ladies are looking like Ramiele, Brooke and Carly.... I don't see Syesha or Kristy Lee breaking that up. So why bother even watching the next 4 weeks?

Just kidding! :)

No comments: